Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Wilcoxes

It's not often that all the Wilcox children are in the same vicinity...well, more appropriately it's not often enough that we get to spend time with Josh and Jess. Thankfully, they have a little R&R this month and are spending a lot of it in Utah. How cute are we in our white and blue? You know that I was really excited to see them because I even went to the football game just to enjoy their company.

Unrelated discovery: Turns out Josh's beard matches my hair color perfectly.

3 comments:

Julia M. said...

I was so surprised to see you all there! But it made my day. I'm glad you're having fun with them. And you DO look awesome in your blue and white. True blue, right? :)

Scott and Stefie Shoell said...

Awwwwww one big happy family! (you seriously sat through a game? You must really love them... ha ha :)

Rick Wilcox said...

That's some beard Josh is sporting. I like it.