Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hipstamatic

I do own a real, live Holga camera. But, you guys, how much do I love my iPhone and its accompanying array of camera apps? I. Cannot. Get. Enough. Combine the most incredible electronic device I've ever owned with my most favorite baby in the world, and well, this is what you get: a lot of pictures and a gushing mommy.

I do feel like I'm cheating. Like, I should get out the real Holga and take an honest picture. But I also didn't shower today, so realistically, actually driving to a physical store and developing film is down on my list somewhere next to get a replacement water filter for the ice machine in the fridge. It's just not going to happen.

And besides, I'm impatient and none of the Holga pictures I took ever came out to be very awesome--which probably had a lot to do with the impatientness.

But, now. Now I get instant gratification and photos that make me want to die of cuteness. Both are things that make me very, very happy.

All Norah wants to do is stand, even though she can't do it on her own yet.

That's why we bought her this walker; it is saving our backs and our sanity.

This is what I mean about the cuteness that makes me want to die. Death. By cuteness.

Best thing about being a parent? Norah does this when either of us come through the door:

She also learned to pull herself up in her crib. Ask her how proud she is.

1 comment:

Alissa King said...

I would leave a comment but I can't cause I'm dead.

Oh, and I need to go on amazon and see if I can find a replacement water filter, now. Thanks a lot.