Friday, February 13, 2009

Bad habits

I should apologize in advance to Brownie's future adoptive family. I've taught him some bad habits, including sleeping on the couch, drinking out of the toilet, and stealing Nic's socks.

He does, however, still listen better than both of my dogs--which is super frustrating because he's a stray from the pound that I've had for only a week and I've been working on my dogs for more than two years.

Those two dogs of mine had better watch it; this little vagrant is showing them up.

2 comments:

Alissa King said...

hahaha! what a champ! i want a rescue puppy! when alice is potty trained I am SO getting a dog

Stefanie said...

That's funny! Where does he put Nic's socks after he steals them? Maybe if you keep Brownie around long enough the other two will catch on as far as minding you? :)