Monday, February 23, 2009

Warm fuzzies

I know that for the last few weeks my blog has been all dogs, all the time, but I just got an e-mail from Utah Lab Rescue with an update about Dixie (our first foster Lab) and it made my heart smile.

Check out how well little Dixie dog is doing in her new home:


Here's what Dixie's family had to say:

"Thanks again for all of your help with Dixie. She is fully part of the family and our yellow Lab and son's best buddy (ours too!)."

Doesn't that just make you feel glad all over? I does me.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

I'm so glad the adopted dog is friends with the other dog! I'd be afraid there would be jealousy issues but they look like they're pals :) Bless them!

Rick Wilcox said...

Dixie is one of the lucky ones. Thanks for your encouraging words on Boomer's tail. It's all back to normal now.

Alissa King said...

you're a good girl,lady...

son huh? do they want anymore kids they want to keep their kid company? I've got a couple options here, they seem like a nice family

:)