Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"A glorious day"

I intended on helping Nic wash his car for the first time, but it became quite clear that I was the third wheel. I had no idea that this was such a milestone. Nor did I know that a car wash can take more than an hour. I'll say one thing for Nic: He is thorough. And slightly crazy.

I asked Nic if I could describe this moment like his car was getting baptised, but I didn't expect him to say yes. So from now on you can rest assured that Nic's car is saved.

And Nic? Nic is a happy man.

1 comment:

Alissa King said...

ah, yes, I actually read about it on his facebook page and suspected it might make an appearance here.I bet he could make it take three hours and then you'd really have a story to tell the neighbor kid about why you couldn't make it to church.