Friday, May 7, 2010

Hound dog

Are you seeing that face? Just look at her! How could I say no when Nic called to say he had a hound dog who doesn't have a home and can we keep her until we find her a family? So yes, I'm about 33 weeks prego and just added another dog to my existing pack of two dogs and two cats. But, seriously, would you look at her!

The funny thing is that this time Nic was the one bringing home a stray, not me. This little doggy, Daisy, was found lost in Herriman and the people who were keeping her were going to give her to the shelter. Now she's with us and is looking for a home. She is the sweetest, funniest, most clumsy dog ever and oh how I wish we could keep her.

If anyone is looking for a perfect family dog or knows someone who is, let me know.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Oh she is cute!!! (I'm so proud of Nic for bringing her home :)) Too bad Chewy couldn't handle the competition.