Monday, May 17, 2010

Showered

My two most favoritest Wilcox women threw me an amazing baby shower over the weekend. My mom and Jessica really outdid themselves...I don't know how I got lucky enough to have all these fabulous people in my life.

Unfortunately, my dad was out of town, so this shower didn't get the photo documentation it deserved. You'll have to put up with the few snapshots that I gathered.

First Jess:

Even with a husband out of the country and a million other things going on she went out of her way to plan and host a baby shower for her sister-in-law. That's love I tell you.

And my wonderful mom:

As if she doesn't have enough to do with two kids at home, a job, and Relief Society President duties. She always goes above and beyond for me and I can't say thank you enough.

Check out the deliciousness we enjoyed:

And how adorable are these cupcakes? They even hand sewed the birds!

Plus, cute party favors for everyone to take home.

Me and baby thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Here I am at 34 weeks and counting...

Oh, and the shower was coed. Those were some brave men to enter the world of a baby shower. It was good to have Nic there to help open gifts and put stuff together--although the stroller is still in pieces in the box.

Thanks again to my mom and Jessica for everything. And thanks to everyone for coming out to support our family.

No comments: