Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jellyfish!

Oh how I wish, I wish, I wish that life were as simple as it is when you're on vacation.

Just like I owe you a birthday post, our weekend trip to visit the King's deserves a proper post. But until then can I just tell you how much I enjoy this family? These pics are from our visit to the aquarium. These little girls make me swoon!

And did you know that Russell is my Godson? He has so much awesomeness in the 6-year-old body that I can barely stand it.

I love this picture of my two favorite ladies. Can you see why I want to stay there forever and ever?

1 comment:

Alissa King said...

I can't think of anything to say about this post even though i have it permanently open on my desktop and look at it like five times a day. It is beyond WORDS, every picture gives me brain damage because i keep forgetting to breath!

I owe you twenty bucks, because this post is always what the doctor ordered!