Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Punch Buggy, no punch backs!

The idea when we bought our Jeep Patriot was to consolidate our vehicles. It feels like we just barely got rid of the Grand Cherokee and Hyundai, then Nic shows up with this beast, a 1963 Volkswagen Beetle...and I am so excited! Can you believe one of his customers just gave this thing away for free? The current plan is to do a complete overhaul, including a Nic Stewart custom orange paint job, after which me and the puppies will drive it around to our little hearts' content. Mater is going to be totally jealous. And even though I know this solidifies the fact that I will never, ever be able to park in the garage, my inner hippie is still smiling.

1 comment:

Scott and Stefie Shoell said...

Oh that is just cool! I'm so jealous. I tried to get Scott to buy me a classic bug but to no avail... you'll take me for a ride right? :)