Monday, June 23, 2008

Different side of Moab

I'm back from another week spent neglecting Nic and my blog. But at least this time there was fun involved.

My big brother, Josh, and his wife, Jessica, came to visit for the week. Since we only see them about once a year, the week they come is usually pretty full of movies, cards, and random adventures. Last week road tripped to Moab and spent a day whitewater rafting. It's the first time I've been to Moab without a Jeep since like 1989.


Here's the Wilcox girls (me, my Mom, Jessica, and Alexi) at Mesa Arch in Canyonlands.

And here is Josh's first appearance on my blog. Welcome Josh. Hopefully we'll get to go to Maine next spring where you're sure to appear in another posting.

And here's Colman and I being brave on top of the arch. I didn't realize that the two of us are almost the same size now. Scary.

No comments: