Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Minus the new car smell

The past month has been an exciting one for Nic: He got the Coronet running! And even though Olive and I don't always get along (Alissa, you know what I'm talking about), I have to say that our little Nicolas has some serious talent and I'm SO excited for him. I mean look at how this car started out:

It's nuts! He made an entire new vehicle. BY HIMSELF. He even sewed the seats. Who does that?

The puppies are in love as always. All they are thinking is: You mean Nic really likes this? I HAVE to sit in it! Let me in! What? Erin who?

2 comments:

e.m. said...

ain't that the sweetest thang.

looks like tons of fun - and she is quite the beut. what a talented man you have!

Alissa King said...

Olive! That's really cute! So if you have a boy you'll have one of each ;)

Love those fur balls in the front seat like they own the road!