Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Model husband

Nic just let me know that him and his co-worker brothers Justin and Cory just spent the morning getting made up for a photo shoot. Apparently Celtic Bank, the bank that gave Stewart Specialty Services their small business loan, is starting a new ad campaign based on real-life business owners and chose the Stewart boys to be among their featured clients.

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm totally entertained by the idea of these three guys all lit up in front of a camera trying to act natural. If only I could have been there! And though they didn't get paid for their first amateur modeling stint, they will get copies of the pictures that are going to be used in the ad campaign. So if for no other reason, keep checking my blog for the pics.

No comments: