Thursday, July 31, 2008

This time, it's for charity

Another weekend, another car show. This time Nic's business donated money to a charity car show at Brighton. We do other stuff I promise, but Nic always remembers to bring the camera to these things. Right away I knew I was bored when I started taking pictures of this guy:

Nic and his brothers were very excited because Justin brought his own car to enter in the car show.

How Justin got the car is a long story, but the gist of it is that my grandpa bought this 1952 Chevy Deluxe, drove it to his house in Mt. Pleasant, and promptly parked it in the barn. Nic found out he had this car and decided that his brother Justin had to have it. My grandpa was going to sell it but Nic ended up convincing Grandpa to give it to him, who would in turn give it to Justin. Are you still with me?

Basically, Nic is happy for Justin; Justin is happy with his new car; and Grandpa is happy that that car is getting some TLC. So here are some pics of Justin's car's car show debut:

And here's Nic in action, promoting soda blasting. I think the dimples sell.

He also stopped the KUTV cameraman and was interviewed. But alas, I don't think he made the evening news.

No comments: