Monday, July 7, 2008

"Holiday" weekend

I shouldn't complain because it was Nic, not me, who had to work the whole three-day weekend. But I was there, so here's the low down:

No longer new to the car show scene, the Stewart brothers, with me in tow, headed up to Logan this weekend for the annual Cache Valley Cruise-In.

Now I know I have a tendency to exaggerate, but no joke, they were busy for two straight days. I think we figured they gave out around 3,000 brochures. It was nuts. Nic was so tired on Sunday that he could barely hold his drum sticks and got mad when I laughed at his karaoke version of Bon Jovi's Dead or Alive.

At least the puppies had an awesome weekend. My family ran them ragged and took them swimming each day. I'm pretty sure they're at home right now, still trying to recoup--the dogs and my parents that is.

No comments: