Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Busy, busy

Norah doesn't want to be cuddled or even sit still, she just wants to explore--which is terrifying because what in the world am I going to do with her when she's mobile? Train Moxie to corral her? Put a saddle on Sup?

Right now she's busy working on controlling her bobble head, uncrossing her eyes, cooing, and smiling. I know these little milestones happen to everyone and I don't expect anyone else to be as entranced by her as I am, but can I just tell you how incredible she is? Those little eyes that I made in my body recognize who I am and that little mouth that I made knows how to smile.

I've never been a morning person, but waking up to a happy baby has got to be the best way ever to start the day. My favorite is when she hears Nic's voice and it sends a smile through her entire body. Morning Norah is awesome and I kind of want to eat her sweetness for breakfast with a tall glass of milk. And if I could only convince Evening Norah that life is this good, we'd be golden.

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

Oh and that smile is the best! I'm so lucky I got on the other day.

I think the saddle on Sup is a really good idea. :)

Stefanie said...

She is just too cute!!! I also like the idea of putting the dogs to work ;) Can Chewy come too? He's looking for a job to pay his Vet bill.